Quality, hygiene and consistent packaging are some of the top priorities for manufacturers of food and care products. BPA designs, constructs, delivers and maintains packaging solutions for your industry that meet all these requirements and more.
By combining your specific needs with our innovational strength and modular systems, we jointly create a tailored solution that guarantees optimal output. Full compliance with the highest standards in quality, health and safety are of course always part of the solution.
We aim to please your ultimate customer: the consumer. Whether you work with naked products or flexible bags, we are always able to create a production line that answers your every need. From an entry level line to the most innovative high-end technologies available anywhere.
Spider 200i Case Packer
vertical case packing and tray loading and closing with integrated case erector and optional empty and full case blank distribution
The SPIDER 200i includes all the high quality elements of the SPIDER 200, an integrated RSC case erector, and top and bottom taper.
Running RSC and reusable cases on the same line? The SPIDER 200i was further developed allowing end users to vertically case pack, close and seal packages into standard RSC (tape) or re-usable cases on the same system. With a four-point changeover in under five minutes, The Spider 200i provides end users more versatility by allowing various product sizes and case types to be run on the same packaging line including RSC, reusables and 1x display cases too! Benefits include:
- Service Different Supply Channels from same line: Direct Store Delivery (DSD) and Centralized Distribution (CD)
- Minimize footprint and optimize plant layout with an all in one, compact, system to include case packer, erector and closer
- Open design allows adequate space for operator and maintenance access to internal parts of the machine.
- Fault detection that initiates the machines relax mode opening up the case sealer section automatically, making obstructions easily accessible, minimizing down time.
- Integrated with a BPA automated blank distribution and loading system to get corrugate off the floor and reduce potential safety hazards (optional)